About Information Technology By being hired into one of our Information Technology jobs at Enbridge, you’ll be a key member of the Enbridge team. Professionals in Information Technology careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Information Technology job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Information Technology at Enbridge may be waiting for you!
Recent Job Openings
- System Analyst - Edmonton, AB
- Description: Primary Focus Customer Experience team is looking to fill a position for a Systems Analyst. This position will join existing team members in the ownership of critical client facing applications to ensure the ongoing success of Enbridge business areas. Responsibilities include participating in the operational support of critical customer facing applications to ensure the ongoing successful communications to our customers. ...
Reference Code: 25040
- Virtualization Administrator - Edmonton, AB
- Description: Primary Focus A fully qualified IT Administrator is required to provide architectural guidance, operational support, planning, and direction for Enbridge’s virtual infrastructure (VMware) and converged infrastructure environments. Working closely with virtualization administrators in other cities, storage & backup teams, and server support teams, the role of this position is to provide virtual infrastructure and...
Reference Code: 25521
- Senior Information Management Analyst - Edmonton, AB
- Description: Primary Focus Influences and helps lead the management of data and information management systems in Pipeline Integrity. A senior contributing member of a team of information management professionals responsible for development and maintenance of the required systems. Responsibilities Member of the Information Management Team leading in the development and ownership of systems and processes that enable information managem...
Reference Code: 25581