About Information Technology By being hired into one of our Information Technology jobs at Enbridge, you’ll be a key member of the Enbridge team. Professionals in Information Technology careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Information Technology job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Information Technology at Enbridge may be waiting for you!
Recent Job Openings
- Manager LAN & WAN - Edmonton, AB
- Description: Primary Focus As a member of the Infrastructure Shared Services (ISS), Network Services Management Team (NSMT), this position provides strategic leadership and management of the conceptualization, development, delivery, security, ongoing maintenance and optimization of business-critical, integrated enterprise-wide infrastructure demand management related to the NSL&W, e.g., LAN, WAN, wireless, etc. This position is ac...
Reference Code: 23802
- Supervisor Internal Audit - Edmonton, AB
- Description: Primary Focus Monitor internal control, financial reporting, risk management and corporate governance systems, policies and procedures at Liquids Pipelines through liaison with Finance and Operating departments of the Company. Responsibilities Identify and resolve complex issues and provide client tailored value-added recommendations. Communicate the results of work by preparing audit reports to appropriate parties, which...
Reference Code: 24571
- Sr SCADA Systems Analyst - Edmonton, AB
- Description: Primary Focus Maintain and enhance Enbridge LP SCADA systems in support of Control Centre Operations and related business areas. Work with staff from other areas for the overall benefit of Pipeline Control Systems and Enbridge Pipelines. Work directly with clients in analyzing issues and formulating a proposed course of action towards resolution. Manage and resolve client issues for defined business areas. Provide quality...
Reference Code: 24686