About Information Technology By being hired into one of our Information Technology jobs at Enbridge, you’ll be a key member of the Enbridge team. Professionals in Information Technology careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Information Technology job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Information Technology at Enbridge may be waiting for you!
Recent Job Openings
- Network Security Specialist - Edmonton, AB
- Description: Primary Focus The Network Security Specialist plays a significant role in enterprise security. Primary responsibilities include daily support and maintenance of firewalls and remote access gateways. Ancillary responsibilities include support and maintenance of IDS, Web Gateway/Content filter, and IIS/apache proxies. The Network Security Specialist will assess and certify routing decisions, security design and ensure that ...
Reference Code: 25621
- Supervisor IT Integrated Services - Edmonton, AB
- Description: Primary Focus The Supervisor, IT Integrated Services is responsible for the team providing service delivery functions to the Integrated Services business clients within Liquids Pipelines (LP). The Supervisor provides day to day guidance and support for a team of System Analysts, Business Analysts and external vendor resources. Responsible for the overall service delivery to the client, the Supervisor coordinates and parti...
Reference Code: 25612
- Systems Analyst I - Edmonton, AB
- Description: Primary Focus The Systems Analyst (SA) performs research and analysis on any new business requirements or reported problems related to Integrated Services applications. The SA plans, proposes and delivers detailed technical solutions and specifications, advocates software or hardware components. The SA coordinates the application development and problem solving demand management process the Outsource Delivery Manager (ODM...
Reference Code: 25593